Job Title: Plumber
Organisation: Gargash Real Estate
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date: 9th Feb 2014
Roles and Duties:
• Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
• Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
• Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
• Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
• Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports
• Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
• Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
• Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
• Repair and maintain plumbing, replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes, and opening clogged drains.
A firm in Dubai requires skilled technicians having good knowledge and work experience in the field of electrical and plumbing works combined to manage a complete building. A good presence, manners and knowledge of language skills is additionally required.
How to apply:
All CV's are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org