Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organisation: Rastilari Group of Companies
United Arab Emirates
Job Requirements: Personnel with experience in foodstuffs and / or confectionery products: with UAE experience in marketing and who can list products in key accounts and manage UAE distribution
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Select products and accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
How to apply:
Please email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 16/02/2014