Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Organisation: Elbrus Distribution LLC
United Arab Emirates
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunitity
- Bachelor degree holder with 2 + years of experience (with tally experience, Knowledge on MS Excel is an advantage)
- Male/female. Visa provided.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th January 2014