Employer: Fugro Survey (Middle East) Ltd (“FSME”)
Duty Station: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: 30th Jan 2014
• Assist in sale of services and Business Development;
• Advise on marketing material;
• Initiate client contact;
• Compile proposals;
• Get knowledge on new techniques and technologies; and
• Follow up on a regular basis with clients.
• To be successful in this role the appointed candidate(s) will have a minimum of 5 years offshore survey experience and be familiar with all kinds of marine survey projects.
• A formal qualification in a survey related discipline is preferred (M.Sc or B.Sc). The successful candidate will possess strong organizational skills and be able to effectively priorities.
• A high degree of initiative and attention to detail are essential. A strong command of written and spoken English is vital.
• By it's very nature this demanding, technical role requires flexibility and the willingness to work to, often, tight deadlines.
• The candidate must be fully conversant in Microsoft windows and office, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
What we offer
FSME offers a dynamic team based working environment in an exciting and developing market region with long term potential for skill and career path development. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience and includes the usual FSME benefits package
How to Apply:
Contact person Sarita Das
Telephone +971(0)2 554 7810
Send CV: E-mail: email@example.com