Job Title: Site Project Manager
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Closing date: 1st Feb 2014
Site Project Manager - URGENTLY required for Construction and Telecommunications Company based in Abu Dhabi. Candidates must have Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with minimum five (5) years of piping experience for a waste water project.
Roles and Duties:
• Site manager plans, directs and budgets a construction project, and handles any issues which arise during the job
• Site manager in construction is to supervise, coordinate and handle the work involved in the construction of a structure from the beginning to the end.
• Coordinating, organizing and overseeing the work on the project to ensure the safety and health of workers and others who may be affected by activities on the project
• Cooperating with other people on workplace safety and health matters
• Providing and maintaining a safe workplace, equipment, tools and systems;
• Ensuring all workers and supervisors are aware of hazards in the workplace as well as the precautions necessary for their protection
• Providing workers with competent supervision;
• Providing the necessary training to protect workers’ safety and health before they begin a new job;
How to apply:
To apply, send your CV to: email@example.com... Applications without reference (14005) will not be considered.