Job Title: Business Development Executive
Organization: Royal Cargo
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing date: 9th Feb 2014
Royal Cargo, a company operating in Dubai for the last 35 years, is looking for a Business Development Executive Candidate should be well-experienced in the freight forwarding, logistics and warehousing industry. Must be fluent in English, with excellent communication skills and a proven track record
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
• Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
• Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Participate in pricing the solution/service.
• Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Present an image that mirrors that of the client
How to apply;
Apply with expected salary to Fax: 04-2833002 or Email: email@example.com