Job Title: Chartered Accountant
• Must be Indian
• 5 years UAE experience
• A Degree from a recognised institute in a relate field
• You obviously need good math skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, both clients and colleagues
• Ability to present and defend your own views, and negotiate acceptable solutions when there are differences of opinion.
• You must be calm, methodical and determined
• You must be able to focus on the task in hand and not become distracted or flustered.
Job Duties include among others:
• Evaluating the policies of an organization and assisting the companies in formulating different policies.
• A chartered accountant acts as the point of contact between the management and employees.
• Prepares financial audit of an organization.
• Exploring all the accounting reports and helps in financial analysis.
• Prepares the budget programs of a company.
• Review of profit and loss encountered by the company.
• Analyses the financial risks of an organization and suggests investment plans.
• Preparing data analysis for different kind of data for major clients of the company.
• Maintain the veracity of records maintaining data files.
• Conducts regular meetings and interactions with the top tier of the management and offers financial advice.
• Proper handling of business policies.
• Also handles trade policies.
How to Apply:
Kindly forward CV to:
Closing Date: 01/01/2014