Organisation: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job Ref: LP452-258
• Design, Implement and Manage Active Directory Forest and Domain Topology.
• Design and restructure Organization Unit (OU) model for administration and delegation purposes.
• Design, Implement and Manage the Active Directory Physical infrastructure for the domain controllers running Windows Server 2008 and 2012.
• Design the Active Directory Servers infrastructure as a Virtual Servers
• Design and Implement a Group Policy Framework strategy for the Active Directory services.
• Design, Install and Configure Exchange Servers 2010 and 2013.
• Configuring Exchange Recipients and Public Folders
• Configuring Client Access and Message Transport
• Design and Deploying Security for the Exchange Organization
• Design and Deploy Exchange Server Availability and Recovery
• Design and Deploy Messaging Compliance, System Monitoring, and Reporting
• At least 4-5 years in system operations for a large banking or corporate organisation.
• Working knowledge and experience of banking operations: servers systems and related problems
• Knowledge of Windows Server Systems
• Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
• Written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage
• Experience in incident management and resolution Experience in managing software releases and configuration management
• Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
To Apply Please copy and paste the Link Below into your browser
Closing Date: 28th February 2014